Baby Corn Recipe, which is a super crunchy & crispy Indo Chinese
It is an ideal type appetizer or it can be any party starter recipe which is made with the tender baby corns in the chilli sauce. This recipe is a simple & very easy Chinese dish street food recipe which denotes replaces the recipe from the popular chili paneer.
It is an ideal starter type recipe but, tastes very great when it is served as a side dish to the veg fried rice recipes. As i previously said that, this recipe is very much motivated from the chili paneer or the chili chicken recipe. generally, it is a starter recipes for vegetarians or for the baby corns lovers only.
This recipe is very much simple as compared to is successors &it can be made directly from deep baby corns fritters. Now the same fritters can be also used for making the Manchurian recipe as well as there is not any huge difference with fritters. personally, I don’t like much the baby corns chilli recipe as compared to a baby Manchurian recipe as it is the combination of both sweet & spice. generally has some sweet flavor in it & when combined with the chili it makes a perfect taste combination.
going further, i would like to mention a few easy tips & the variations for the perfect recipe. firstly. In this recipe has to hold its shape & should not become soft & stale. The second step is, you can prepare the deep-fried fritters well ahead in the advance & use it is when required.
Now we don’t have many variations in this recipe, but soon you will see 8 types also with the heading 8 Best Corns Recipes on our site. This recipe is very much simple as compared to is successors. This recipe is an ideal starter type recipe but, tastes very great when it is served as a side dish to the veg fried rice recipe. We will definitely try to make you available its all types. But now you can make a very good in a very good way.
PREPARATION TIME:6 MINUTES
COOKING TIME:20 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME:26 MINUTES
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO FRY
- 3 cups of water
- 9 pieces of chopped baby corn
- half cup of maida plain flour
- ¼ cup of corn flour
- ½ tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp pepper, crushed
- 1/2 tsp of ginger paste
- ½ tsp of salt
- ½ cup of water
- Some oil for the frying
FOR the CORN FLOUR SLURRY:
- 1 tsp of corn flour
- ¼ cupo of water
- 3 tsp of oil
- 2 green chillies
- 1 inch of gingerie ie, finely chopped
- 3 clove ie,they are finely chopped
- 4 tbsp of spring onion, finely chopped
- ½ of onion only petals
- ½ of capsicum
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp pepper, crushed
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
1. first, in the large kadhai heat the 3 tsp oil & 2 green chillies, 1 inch of ginger & 3 clove on the high flame.
2. also saute the 2 tbsp of spring onion onto slightly.
3. now add half onion, ½ capsicum & saute on the high flame.
4. add 2 tbsp of tomato sauce, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp soy sauce, ¼ tsp pepper, 1/4 tsp sugar & onefourth tsp salt.
5. mix it well & saute for a minute.
6. Now add cornflour slurry. ,now to prepare corn flour water ,mix 1 tsp of corn flour with onefourth cup of water.
7. Now,give the good mix until the gravy gets slightly thickens & turns translucent.
8. Additionally you can add fried baby corn.
9. mix gently while making sure the sauce has coated well uniformly
10. finally,then transfer the chilli baby corn to serving bowl & garnish it with the chopped spring onion’s green. serve it with the fried rice.& enjoy the taste