learn how to make chicken 65 at home, it is a spicy Indian chicken starter recipe that’s popularly made as street food in Mumbai.
do you know WHY THE DISH IS known as ‘CHICKEN 65’?
This is known by this name because the original is made up of had sixty-fine ingredients in it. More explanation was given that is it was always at the 65th option on the menu card at popular very restaurants in India. As there were lots of different variety of dishes on the menu.
At the Dinner time, we would simply only look for the 65th item on the menu which would be amazing. As these type recipes include red food coloring given for the meat,& it is not at all necessary for you to do the same.
By adding the color it gives a very nice color that lots of people expect in it but that color has no flavor at all, it is tasteless. This recipe will serve as a great starter for any South Indian meal for the guests, but I do love a good chicken chili masala. This is highly very popular not only in India but in outside of India, curry houses worldwide.
Making it on yourself is easy. As soon as you make this, you will eat this by licking your fingers & mouth-watering. Sometime earlier I ate this in paradise biryani Hyderabad this was mouth-watering.
Chicken Pot Pie Is Comfort Food :
This is a very different type of food which is not made in our country, but is very popular in out of country.it looks somewhat like pizza.
Easy Chicken Dinner Ideas That Will make Your Entire Family to ask for it again:
The best feeling most of us have when we have a food time such as lunch and dinner with our family. Some tasty foods at the time of dining will make everyone’s mood a great one.so we will give you some tips that will be very helpful to you. Then you can learn to make varity of chicken recipes .
How to make Chicken 65 Recipe Andhra Style:
As I have noticed that southside chicken recipes are very spicy as they add more chilli powder .we will definitely make a separate recipe content post on how to make chicken 65 in Andhra style.
preparation TIME-20 min
COOKing TIME-20 min
extra TIME-20 min
TOTAL TIME required-1 hour
- 1 kg of chicken breast
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 tablespoons of of garlic ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon of coriander powder
- 2 teaspoons of chilli powder
- 1½ tablespoons of tandoori masala
- 1 teaspoons of salt
- 1 tablespoonof black pepper
- Rapeseed oil for deep frying
- 1 teaspoon of black mustard seeds
- 3 tablespoons of cornflour
- 3 tablespoons of rice flour
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon of cumin powder
- 1 x 4″ piece ginger julienned
- 3 – roughly chopped spring onions
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 – 3 tablespoons of chilli sauce of our choice
- 1 teaspoons of cumin seeds
- 18 curry leaves
- 4 green chillies sliced properly
- 12 clove of garlic finely chopped
- First of all Slice the chicken breasts into a small bite sized of pieces at an angle
- Then Mix all of the ingredients up to ,the black pepper in the paste & stir this evenly in the chicken pieces properly.
- Let all this chicken marinate for about 40 min or some longer time.
- When they are ready to deep fry, heat the oil in a large size pot/kadhai. The oil in pan should be at least 4 inches deep so that pieces gets fried properly.
- By the following indication we will know that the oil is ready ,when a small piece of battered chicken bubbles very immediately when you put it inside.
- Now Fry the chicken in the batches until the exterior isurface is nice & crispy and the meat is cooked about 85% throughly. This should take only about two to three minutes per batch.
- After frying Place the finished chicken pieces ,on a wire rack to rest on it while you finish the dish.
- Now the wok keeping about 4 tablespoons of the oil in pan.
- Place it over high heat & toss in the mustard seeds. When these seeds begin to pop, then add the , curry leaves ,cumin seeds & green chillies & fry them for a further about 30 seconds.
- Then Add the garlic & the julienned ginger & fry them until fragrant & soft. And do all this bout a min should do their job.
- Then Pour the chicken & spring onions in it & stir it well to coat. Now Squeeze the lemon juice over the its top & add chilli sauce.
- Finally give one last good stir & check for the seasoning by adding some more salt if you require.