It is a rich aromatic dish that is loved by my whole family.in different parts of India chicken curry is made in different styles such as Andhra, it is made different little bit spicy and in Kerala, it is different, south Indian recipe and the Mangalorean.
Whenever I go out with my friends I always prefer to order it, whenever I search on the internet the images my mouth starts watering .you will also learn how to make chicken gravy.
There is also a movie with this name it is a 2019 Indian Hindi film. If you are having a question on how to make it then you are in the right place.
Original recipe yields 6 servings
how to make chicken curry
It is a very easy ho make, you are on the right page. You will learn to make it in very little time. you just have to follow the steps given below to make delicious chicken.
2 tbsp salt
2 pounds skinless, ,boneless chicken breast halves
- ½ cup of cooking oil
- 1 ½ cups of chopped onion
- one tbsp minced garlic
- 1 ½ tbsp minced fresh ginger root
- one tbspcurry powder
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- one tbsp ground turmeric
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- one tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 ie,15 ounce , can crushed tomatoes
- one cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp salt 1 tbsp salt
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- one tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1) first Sprinkle the chicken breasts with 2 tbsp salt.
2) Heat the oil in large skillet over a high heat; now partially cook the chicken in the hot oil in batches until it gets completely browned. Transfer the browned chicken breasts into a plate & set aside.
3) now,Reduce the heat under the skillet to a medium /high; add the onions, garlic, & ginger to the oil remaining in skillet & cook and stir until the onion turns translucent, for about 8 min. Stir continuesly the curry powder, , and 1 tablespoon of water into the onion mixture, coriander, cayenne; allow to heat it together for about 1 min while stirring.
Mix the tomatoes, 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro, yogurt, and 1 teaspoon salt into a mixture. Return the chicken breast to the skillet along with any of the juices on the plate. Pour 1/2 cup of water into the mixture; bring to a boil, turning the chicken to coat with a sauce. Sprinkle the garam masala & 1 tablespoon cilantro over the chicken surface.
4) Cover the skillet & simmer until the chicken breasts remain no longer pink in the center & the juices run clear out about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer is inserted into the center should read at least of 74 degrees C. Sprinkle with lemon juice to serve and enjoy the taste.
Nutritions Per Serving:
426 calories | 24 g total fat | 96 mg cholesterol | 137 mg sodium. | 14g carbohydrates | 38 g protein