How to make a cake in cooker. This Cake recipe in pressure cooker needs no oven and no baking. Easily make the cake on stovetop in your cooker.
- Total Time50m
- Prep Time10 m
many times we all have to stay in our homes And we all are getting very bored by staying at home. you might be having the question that how to make a cooker cake ? you will get the answer here.
As all the cake shops and bakeries’ are closed. so everyone is trying to make a cake at home. But many of us don’t have ovens at home.
And many of us have the question that can we make cake in cooker at home ie, home-made cake. And the answer is yes.
Also Read this : Best schezwan noodles |how to make schezwan noodles at home ?
How to make ?
There is nothing more relaxing than eating a homemade cake with a hot cup of coffee. Well here is a simple and quick homemade cake recipe, which you can prepare at home without putting your more efforts.
If you want to prepare a cake for your beloved ones and dear ones, and for this, you do not have a microwave oven! so the answer to how to make a cooker cake is here, let’s learn.
In such a case, stop worrying, and let’s try this amazing Homemade Cake recipe prepared using a pressure cooker the prestige cooker is very popular. This is an ideal dessert for birthdays & anniversaries, this homemade cake recipe is very much popular for its fresh & fluffy base. You can try this simple cake recipe, and delve into flavors of this homemade cake.
How to make cake without oven With step by step. Soft, moist & delicious eggless cake which is made without microvan & in pressure cooker.ie cooker cake recipe.
During his period the recipe requests I have got many times is on How to make a cake without an oven. so thought of adding the recipe.
In next part we will teach to make chocolate cake recipe.
The recipe i very simple and you don’t need any special ingredients. This eggless cake is made with the all-purpose flour ie , maida. Also, You can prepare this cake with the whole wheat flour ie atta. The only thing is you may need to add more water if you are using atta.
The cake is soft, moist, and light. Even without the icing, the cake tastes very good, but I will recommend you to do the chocolate icing for getting the real deal.
dry ingredients to be sifted
- 1 cup all purpose flour (maida) or 105 grams maida
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract or ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
ingredients for the butter+condensed milk mixture
- ¼ cup salted butter or 40 grams butter – you can also use unsalted butter
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk or 125 ml or 125 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tbsp sugar
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 cup sea salt or river sand in pressure cooker
Cake Recipes Without Oven
- · Cooker cake : This is spongy & a soft, light-textured delicious which is egg-free sponge cake recipe made in pressure cooke.
- · Cucumber cake :It is a light, nutritious steamed cake which is made with yellow the cucumber, jaggery, semolina & coconut. In this recipe cake is steamed instead of baking it.
How To Make Cake Without Oven
1. First grease a baking pan with butter or oil. Always make sure that the pan you use should be fitted inside a 5 or 6 litre pressure cooker.
2. In the bowl take 1 cup of all purpose flour ie,125 gm & ¼ teaspoon of salt as taste.
3. Then add half cup of sugar or 100 gm.
4. In bowl mix everything well with a spoon or with wired whisk. And keep it aside.
5. In a pan, take one fourth cup unsalted butter ie, 30 gm, ¼ cup of oil & ¼ cup cocoa powder ie,20 gm. But if are using salted butter then skip this step of adding salt .
6. Then add half cup of water.
7. And keep the pan on a low flame and with a wired whisk, & continuously stir so that all the cocoa powder gets dissolves & mixture becomes uniform. In this mixture there should be no lumps left inside.
8. Butter starts melting on a low heat.
9. Then bring it just to a boil over medium heat, by stirring continuously with whisk.
10. Now as soon as the chocolate mixture comes to boil, then immediately pour it into the flour mixture.
11. Just lightly mix, If you do not mix , then also it is fine then Keep it aside.
12. In a 5 -6 litre cooker, spread 1 cup salt evenly. Place the cooker on a low flame.
13. In another small bowl, take ¼ cup fresh curd.
14. Add ¼ cup water to the curd.
15. Mix very well.
16. Then add 1 teaspoon vinegar to it. Mix again.
17. Next add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or ½ teaspoon vanilla essence.
18. Lastly add ½ teaspoon baking soda. Since only baking soda is used, do make sure that the baking soda is fresh and active. To check the freshness, just dissolve a bit of baking soda in solution of vinegar and water and it should fizz and bubble.
19. Mix very well. This mixture will begin to froth.
20. Immediately add this mixture to the flour+chocolate mixture.
Mixing And Making Cake Without Oven
21. take a wired whisk and mix it very well.
22. do not over mix the mixture.
23. Now Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin.
24. Then gently and with light hand shake the pan & Place a rack or stand on the salt layer.
25. In the next step Place the cake pan on a stand.
26. Now Close with the cooker lid but remember that rubber gasket & the whistle should be removed.ie, remove the gasket.
27. Then bake the cake for 40 to 45 minutes on a low flame. If you are baking in oven, then bake only in a preheated oven at temp180 degree celsius ie, 350 degrees Fahrenheit for time 35 to 40 minutes.
28. Check it with a toothpick to see if the cake is baked or not. In this the toothpick should come out clean. Even after 20 to 25 minutes, you can open the lid and then check to see if the cake is done or not.
29 . Finally, remove from the pressure cooker, the cake pan carefully. When the cake is still hot then, Poke a lot of holes inside it using a fork or a toothpick. Make a lot of holes because, as this is where the icing seeps into & they cannot be seen once the icing has been cooled.
30. so you have got the answer how to make cooker cake .and lets us eat
To Make The Icing
1. first in a saucepan, take one-fourth cup butter, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract or half teaspoon vanilla essence, 10 tablespoons of brown sugar, one-fourth cup milk & ¼ cup cocoa powder. In place of brown sugar, you can also use regular white sugar .
2. Now Keep the pan on a low flame & with a wired whisk stir very well.
3. The sugar should melt & the cocoa powder should be dissolved. Keep on stirring it continuously to get an even mixture.
4. Nextly Bring this mixture to a boil.
5. As the icing mixture comes to a boil, then immediately pour all over the cake. The best thing is You don’t need to spread it, as the icing seeps down inside the cake.
6. This cake tastes good as warm also, but you cannot slice them & you can just have it directly from the pan. You can also cool the cake inside the fridge and then eat it.
7. Cover the pan with a lid or the foil when keeping inside the fridge. By keeping the cake in the fridge, you able to slice them for the final pics 🙂
8. Slice the cake and then serve it as a dessert.
1. First Grease a baking pan or baking bowl with the butter.
1. In a bowl, take the flour, salt & sugar.
2. Mix everything very well with a wired whisk or spoon.
1. In a pan, take butter, oil, cocoa & water.
2. Now Keep the pan on a low flame & with a wired whisk, continuously stir so that all the cocoa powder gets dissolves & the mixture becomes uniform. and there should be no lumps left.
3. Bring it just to a boil over medium flame heat, by stirring continuously with the whisk.
4. And as soon as the chocolate mixture comes to a boil, then immediately pour it into the flour mixture.
5. Just lightly mix. If you don’t mix it then also it’s fine.
6. Into a 5 or 6-liter pressure cooker, spread 1 cup salt evenly & Place the cooker on a low flame.
1. Now In another bowl, take curd, water, vinegar & vanilla extract & mix them very well.
2. Finally, add baking soda.
3. Mix it very well. And the mixture will begin to froth.
4. Immediately add this mixture to the flour+chocolate mixture.
mixing and making a cake without oven
1. With a wired whisk mix very well. However, do not overdo the mixing.
2. Pour into the greased baking tin. gently shake the pan.
3. Now Place a rack or stand on the salt layer. And place the cake pan on the stand.
4. Cover it with a lid. The rubber gasket & the whistle should be removed.
5. Bake cake for 40 to 45 min on a low flame. If you are baking in an oven, then bake it in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
6. Now, check with a toothpick to see if the cake is done or not. The toothpick should come out cleanly.
7. Finally, Remove the cake pan carefully from the pressure cooker. While the cake is hot make a lot of holes in it using a fork or a toothpick.
8.Make a lot of holes as this is where the icing seeps into & they cannot be seen once the icing has been cooled.
to make the chocolate icing for the cake
1. First In a saucepan, take butter, , brown sugar, vanilla extract milk & cocoa powder.
2. Then Keep the pan on a low flame & with a wired whisk stir very well. Here the sugar should melt & the cocoa powder should dissolve. Keep on stirring it continuously to get an even mixture.
3. Now Bring this mixture to boil.
4. As soon as the icing mixture comes to a boil, then immediately pour it all over the cake. And you don’t need to spread it as the icing seeps down inside the cake.
5. This cake tastes very good as warm, but you cannot slice them & you can just have them directly from the pan.
6. You can also cool the cake in the fridge & then eat it. Now Cover the pan with a lid or foil when keeping in the fridge.
7. finally Slice & then serve the cake as a dessert.
Points to be Noted
- You can use whole wheat flour also for the preparation of this cake. If you are using atta, then sieve the flour once or twice with the salt first.
- Then use ⅔ to ¾ cup of water in the 2nd mixture. The amount of water to be added depends on the quality of whole wheat flour. So you can keep some hot water handy, But in case the batter becomes too thick.