Masala pasta recipe made in Indian style with Indian spices, herbs, mix veggies & pasta.This super delicious dish is kids’ friendly
This is easy to prepare and tasty pasta are made in Indian style. It is my favorite with many folks including the kids. This recipe gives me a tasty it and makes a good brunch, snack or light dinner. You can also give it in kids tiffin box by packing it.
Tips For Making Pasta
1) You can add your choice veggies in pasta. usually the veggies which I use to add are carrots,french beans, capsicum, green peas (matar), or cabbage.
2) However this pasta recipe can also be made without any of veggies. But I would suggest you to add the vegies as it makes the dish more attractive, tasty and nutritious
You can Serve it hot or warm ,as a snack or brunch or light dinner. While serving and garnishing it with some coriander leaves or some grated cheddar cheese looks and taste great.
Estimated time :
Prepairation TIME: 10 MINS
Cooking TIME: 20 MINS
Total TIME: 30 MINS
Course: As a SNACKS
SERVINGS CHANGES AS THE NUMBER TO SCALE
for cooking pasta
- 4 cup of water
- half teaspoon salt or add as required
- 1 cup heaped penne pastas, 100 gram
for masala base :
- ⅓ cup finely chopp spring onions
- ½ teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste
- 1 cup of tightly packed and finely chopped tomatoes or 2 medium, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- one fourth a teaspoon of cumin powder
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper powder
- one fourth to ½ teaspoon of kashmiri red chili powder
- ½ teaspoon of coriander powder
- ⅓ cup of finely chopped carrots
- ¼ cup of green peas, fresh or may frozen
- ¼ cup of finely chopped capsicum or the bell pepper
- ½ cup of water or add as required
- 2 tablespoons of chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons of chopped spring onions greens
- ¼ teaspoon of garam masala powder
- salt as per required
- some of grated cheddar cheese for garnishing, optional
1. first Heat 4 cups of water along with half teaspoon salt till it comes to a boiling.
2. When water comes to a boil then add the pasta.
3. Cook it till the pasta becomes aldente. You can also cook it for more if you want.
4. Lastly Strain the pasta and, keep aside for while.
making masala pasta
1. First of all Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan.and add the finely chopped spring onions
2. Saute till the onions gets translucent.
3. Then add the ginger-garlic paste. Saute untill the raw aroma of ginger garlic goes .
4. Then add 1 cup tightly packed finely chopped tomatoes.
5. Stir and saute it on a low to medium flame untill the tomatoes become pulpy and soft.
6. Then add all spice powders one by one.
7. Mix these spice powders well.
8. add the mix veggies to it.
9. Season it with salt. Mix it very well and saute for a minute.
10. Add water and Mix again. cover the pan with its lid on it. On a low to medium flame simmer untill the veggies are cooked properly.
11. When the veggies are finished, add the pasta & Mix it very well.
12. Next add two tablespoons chopped coriander leaves and two tablespoons of chopped spring onions greens .
13. Finally add garam masala powder In it, Mix well. now Switch off the flame.
14. Serve this indian style masala pasta hot and garnish with some coriander leaves or vegetarian parmesan cheese.