matar paneer recipe ki sabji restaurant style mutter paneer with detailed photo recipe. a creamy and rich north indian curry recipe
Mutter Paneer is garlic, masalas, fine, a smooth motley of tomatoes, green peas, onion, paneer & so Mutter Paneer is a simple type Punjabi style of curry dish that makes dish tasty without any use of any type of fancy ingredients. This recipe is top with the pure masalas & other type of condiments & you know that as a superb tasty sabzi/curry and is ready to be served and eat.
if you Want to serve this dish to your family then, this recipe is best to make them happy.The other reason why matar / mutter paneer sabzi is tempting, because of the fact that it is prepared with the mix of paneer Cheese & peas which then creates incredible magical type flavors.
So, let us learn how to make this recipe. Now we are having this recipe in English, but soon you will also learn this recipe in Hindi on our site.
As I was studying outside in Lonavala their people love to eat aloo matar paneer recipe which were very famous in some of the areas there.
Paneer butter masala recipe, How to make paneer butter masala:
Another question is Can you freeze mutter Panner?
Most of the time the Dairy products dosen’t freeze in proper way. But,You can freeze curry & add paneer & matar/mutter into it when we are ready to eat.Then the texture change once when reheated after the freezing.
So, I suggest that if you want to freeze curry, then make the curry as explained below & do not add paneer inside it. Instea/chaid Just thaw the curry; heat it; and add panner & matar/mutter and cook it for 5 to 6 minutes.
What we can serve
We can serve this paneer mutter masala curry with the Paratha, matar/mutter pulao, garlic naan,Normal Roti or Phulka, Tandoori Roti, puri, veg pulao, or the plain naan or even the Plain Stea/chaim Rice.
How to make Restaurant like Matar paneer?
The Gravy of Matar/mutter Paneer served at restaurants is generally like creamy & mild as compared to one served at the dhaba, which is more spicy.
To make Matar/mutter/mutter Paneer in restaurant style, need to add milk instea/chaid of water & also add some cream or the fresh malai, & lemon juice at the end of the cooking.
How to make Jain Matar Paner?
To make jain Matar/mutter Paneer, you need to follow the recipe, to make Matar/mutter Paneer without the Onion & the Garlic although ,also skip it to add the ginger in it.
What are the Variations of Paneer Matar
1)You can add very little cream or milk in curry to give our recipe a rich taste.
2)in this You can make the Mutter Paneer Recipe without use onion & garlic.
3)you can give twist by Adding some cashew nut or the almond paste in the masala to make it taste different & rich feel.
4)in addition to cream, we can also add some lemon juice & honey to balance it out the flavours.
5)third variation is by addind some khoya in curry ,to make the Matar/mutter paneer Masala taste and look even more richer. I call this type of paneer as Shahi Matar/mutter Paneer.
How to make Matar/mutter Paneer Step by Step
1) first Add tomato, ginger, onion, garlic & green chilli into the blender & blend it to make coarse pastea/chaind keep it aside.
2) next,Cut the paneer big cube into small cubes pieces & the shallow fry till it gets golden brown.
3) then Drain & add all of pieces in a bowl filled with the water.
4) now,heat the oil in pan.
5) And once as the oil is hot, then add the onion & tomato paste & then fry it till the masala turns into golden brown.
6) in next step add the corier powder, turmeric powder, tomato, ginger, the Kashmiri red chilli powder, the cumin powder & the garam masala powder & then fry for another 2 to 3 min.
7) then add the paneer & the peas into the masala along with the cup of water & some salt in it.
8) finally Bring the curry to the boil. And then Cook it on low heat for 2 to 3 min and serve it.
Matar | mutter Paneer Recipe
Course -Main Course
Prepairation Time -10 minu
Cooking Time -30 min
Total Time required -40 min
- 2 tea/chaispoon of red chilli powder
- 1/2 tea/chaispoon of Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tea/chaispoon of Garam masala powder
- 400 g of Paneer
- 1 cup of Peas Boiled till soft
- Salt to taste
- Some Fresh coriander for garnishing
- 4 tablespoon of Vegetable oil plusfor frying paneer
- 1 cup of chopped Onion
- 1 cup chopped Tomato 1 inch chopped Ginger
- 5-6 cloves of Garlic
- 2 chopped Green chilli
- 2 tea/chaispoon of Coriander powder
- 1 tea/chaispoon of Turmeric powder
1. First Add , tomato, ginger, onion,garlic &some green chillies into blender & then blend it to make a paste.
2. Then Keep it aside.
3. Then Cut paneer into small pieces & then shallow fry it till gets golden brown.
4. Drain & add cubes in the bowl which is filled with water.
5. Now heat the oil in pan.
6. As the oil gets hot, then add the onion & tomato paste & then fry untill the masala turns into golden brown.
7. Now Do all this on the medium heat.
8. As we proceed then,Frying the masala this may take up to 15 to 20 min time.
9. Keep adding some water if the masala starts drying.
10. Please Do not compromise on the above step otherwise the gravy will taste like the raw onion & garlic.
11. Now Add some coriander powder, turmeric powder, the kashmiri red chili powder mentioned in ingridents & garam masala powder & then fry it for another 2 to3 minutes.
12. Add some little water if it is required.
13. Now add paneer & peas in the masala along with the cup of water & salt.
14. Bring curry to boiling.
15. Cook it on the low heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
16. Last secondly ,Garnish with the fresh coriander.
17. Finally Serve it hot with pariah or with Naan or the rice.