Palak paneer recipe – Indian cottage cheese in smooth creamy delicious spinach gravy. … This is an easy and healthy recipe.
It mixture of spinach & paneer. Is bright green curry, with the spinach as its base & the paneer cubes simmered inside it along with few spices.
This dish originally of punjab, and which is now popular in all over the world.
If you think that that this recipe is difficult and you have a question, then don’t worry I will help you. In the future, I am planning to provide this recipe in different languages such as in Hindi, Marathi, but no we have palak in English. roti calories are very best for the source of calories.
Here as we are providing spinach images, paneer images, and all the ingredients images with this post. Many a time I also follow Swathi reddy for some recipes she really provides very good recipes.
delicious paneer recipes:
There are many different types. but you will see here only one basic type, we will try to give you all the types later on. Here are 2 ways of making . One way is where in which the spinach is blanched & then it is pureed & the other way is where you do not have to blanch, the spinach.
Do you know What is a Palak Paneer?
Palak is mixture of spinach & paneer.is bright green curry, with the spinach as its base & the paneer cubes simmered inside it along with few spices.
This dish originally of Punjab ,&which is now popular in all over the world.
Here are 2 ways of making. One way is where in which the spinach is blanched & then it is pureed & the other way is where you do not have to blanch, the spinach.
The Spinach Paneer Sabji is the mild curry & is loaded with the goodness of both spinach & the paneer.
What are the Ingredients to make Punjabi Palak Paner Recipe?
For this You need palak or the spinach leaves for making this dish. Always Try to use the fresh & smaller leaves. Remember that The quality of palak leaves, makes a lot of difference in the taste.
By Adding the lemon juice at the end, makes sure the iron from spinach is absorbed by the body. So make sure to add it.
I prefer to make my paneer at home using the organic milk. It is a very easy process & with planning earlier, it can be made easily.You will only need some basic spices,1 onion, 1tomato, 1ginger & few garlic .by Adding little cream, at the end of dish makes this dish very tasty. You can also add some cashew nuts / almond paste in to make look it even more rich.
Do you want to learn how to make?
Process of Making paneer at home is a very easy process. Lets learn now
Do you know how to make Restaurant Style?
Here the smoky effect that you will get in Restaurant style curries comes from the ,Dhungar method. In this method a burning piece of coal is placed over the curry in the bowl & is poured with some or little ghee on top surface
Food taken as Main Course
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Author: Neha Mathur
- 220 g of Spinach
- 2 tsp of Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tsp of Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of Fresh cream
- 220 g of Paneer
- 1/4 tsp of Baking soda
- 2-3 Green chillies
- 4 tbsp of Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp of Cumin seeds
- 3-4 of Dry red chillies
- 1 cup of Onion Finely chopped
- 5 to 6 cloves Garlic Crushed
- 1 cup Finely chopped Tomato
Instructions for making
1) First heat the water in a large size pot.
2) Next Clean the spinach & wash it thoroughly under tap water.
3) Heat the water and as the water comes to a boil, then add the cooking soda & the spinach ,now blanch the spinach for about 3 to 4 min.
4) Now Drain the water & wash the spinach under cold tap water immediately.
5) Put this spinach in blender along with the green chillies & make its smooth paste.
6) Then,Heat oil in a pan on gas.
7) As ance the oil is heated, add the cumin seeds & the dried red chillies.
8) Now,Let these seeds crackle for a few sec.
9) Also add onion & the garlic & fry until onion turns in translucent.
10) Add the tomato & cook it for 3 to 4 minutes. You can blend all the masala in blender ,at this stage to achive a creamier gravy.
11) Add coriander powder, the garam masala powder & fry it for another min.
12) Then, add spinach puree & saute on high heat for minute.
13) Add the paneer, salt & 1/2 cup of water & bring the curry for boiling.
14) Now Switch off the gas & then add lemon juice in it & mix it well.
15) Let it then rest for about 10 to15 minutes.
16) Next step is to open the lid, and then remove the coal piece & in the small bowl & give the curry a mix very slowly.
17) You can Garnish Palak Paner with the Fresh Cream.
bread pakora bread pakora recipe bread pakora recipe in hindi chicken recipes indian chicken schezwan noodles dhokla dhokla banane ki vidhi video dhokla images dhokla ki recipe dhokla recipe dhokla recipe in hindi dhokla recipe in marathi dhokra dokla dokra gujarati dhokla recipe hakka noodles schezwan noodles how to make bread pakora how to make dhokla how to make dhokla at home How to Make Kulfi at Home How to Make Poha instant dhokla instant dhokla recipe Kanda Poha khaman recipe kuking resipi in hindi Kulfi Kulfi Ice Cream Kulfi Recipe list of indian chicken recipes Make Kulfi at Home noodles images paneer noodles PAV BHAJI RECIPE Poha Poha Recipe Recipe Prepare schezwan chicken noodles schezwan meaning schezwan noodles schezwan noodles recipe szechuan noodles veg schezwan noodles veg schezwan noodles vegetable noodles schezwan chicken noodles