Pani puri is a popular street food of India, where crisp fried dough balls are stuffed with potatoes, sprouts, spicy tangy water or sweet chutney.
This pani has different names in different parts, it is also called as golgappa . after eating it many people love to drink a little pani which is a mixture of sweet and bitter. with this recipe, we also provide the images so it will be easy for you to make.
Prep Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
No of Serves: 4 servings
Ingredients for puries:
30 puries you can take them as ready-made or make at your home
1 finely chopped medium size Onion
1/2 cup of Sev
Ingredients needed for making Pani:
- 1/2 cup of Mint Leaves
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped Cori&erLeaves
- 1-2 finely chopped Green Chilli
- 1/2 inch sized pieces of Ginger
- 2 medium sizeed Lemons
- 3 tbspSugar
- 1 teaspoon Chaat Masala Powder
- 1/4 teaspoons of Black Salt
- 4 tbsp of Boondi as per choice
- Some Salt for taste
- 4 cupsof Water
Ingredients for making panipuri Masala:
- 1½ cups of boiled, properly peeled & mashed 3 Potato
- 1/2 cup of boiled black Chana
- half teaspoon of Red Chilli/lal mirch Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin or/Coriender Powder
- One fourth teaspoon of Chaat Masala Powder
- 2 tbsp finely chopped Coriender Leaves
- Lastly some Salt to taste
Soak the black chana for about 7 to 8 hours in water. Then Boil chana & potatoes with salt & water in the a pressure cooker for 3to 4 whistles over the medium flame or until is cooked.
How To Make Pani Puri recipe
Method for making Pani:
1. Rinse cori&er& mint leaves in the water & take all the ingredients of making pani.
2. Now Add the mint leaves, cori&er leaves, green chillies, some ginger & lemon juice here lemon juice is added when grinding is taking place so that it can prevent the turning dark of mint leaves.
3. Grind it all until smooth paste gets formed in case required,you can add 1/4 the cup water during grinding.
4. Transfer them all to a large bowl & add sugar, chaat masala in powder form, black salt as taste & 4 cups of water. Stir it with a large spoon & mix it all properly.now Pani is ready completly; place water in the refrigerator for at least of 1 hr before serving it or you can also use it at the room temperature.
5. If you like soft boondi then wet it a little, mix it now.but If you like the crispy one taste of boondi then mix it only at the time of serving
Method For Masala:
1. First Take the mashed potato, some black chana, red chilli powder, chaat masala powder,cumin-cori&er powder, cori&er leaves & salt as per your taste in a bowl.
2. Finally Mix them all together with the spoon& your Masala is now ready.
1. First take each puri & gently by tapping with figure make a large hole on its top side at the middle side or with your index finger or with thumb for the stuffing.
2. Finally, Stuff all the masala according to your choice or as you like). Also Sprinkle some onions & sev over it & drizzle a drop date ;tamarind chutney over top it. Now take the pani puris water in the medium-size bowl. & then Dip each puri in water & enjoy taste in mouth…
Serving Ideas: – you can Enjoy a snack.