apple crumble recipe and an all-time favourite quick and easy dessert. Place the fruit in a large bowl and sprinkle over the sugar
Preparation-15 minutes Cooking-41 minutes Total-56 minutes Serving 6-8
1) take 1kilogram of Smith Apple ie, green apples, and weight before peeling it 2) 1 tbsp of white flour 3) 1/2 cup / 110g of white sugar 4) 2 tbsp lemon juice (or water) 5) 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
1. 1 one cup ie, 91g of cup rolled oats or oatmeal
2. 1 cup / 152g white flour
3. 1 cup / 175 g brown sugar
4. 1/2 tsp baking powder
5. 1 tsp cinnamon powder
6. 1/2 cup / 125g unsalted butter, melted
7 Pinch of salt
SERVE WITH :
• Vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. remove covering of apples then cut them into 1.5cm ie, 3/5 inch size cubes.
3. Place apple in the bowl. Sprinkle it with flour, sugar, and cinnamon, then pour lemon juice over it. Toss it, then spread it out evenly, a 1.5 litre/1.5 quart baking dish.
4. The Place the topping ingredients in a bowl. Mix until clumps are formed, like wet sand. Spread it over the apples, mix and crumble with fingers if required to get that crumbly topping look.
5. Bake it for 30 to 41 minutes or until it turns golden brown. Remove, cover loosely with foil to keep warm and let stand for 10 minutes before serving let us the apple filling become together.
6. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream!
1. Weight it BEFORE peeling. You can use any apples of your choice or even pears.
Peaches work too but you can cut it back on the sugar a bit. This recipe one great for all types of berries present in world.
whatever you use in this, do not ignore the sugar fully because it is the part of how the filling turns a bit jammy rather than watery type.
2. This recipe is quite different in cup measurements and is relative,so it works using the US or Imperial cups i.e. what 99% of the world uses.
3.next step, prepare recipe up to just before crumbling the topping on top. Cover topping with cling wrap (refrigerate if it’s hot) then crumble over just before baking and cooking.
4.sweet taste: few people have said they find this too sweet for their taste. If you like less sweet things, reduce the sugar in the topping down to as low as half cup. It is best to keep the sugar in Filling as is so the syrup consistency isn not affected. And use green apples – they are less sweet than others apples.
5. Nutrition per serving good, assuming this serves 8, excludes ice cream.
more article:- Cauliflower cheese recipe | Recipe Prepare