Potato Soup Recipe is fully loaded with hearty potatoes, chunks of tender, and is made with a rich-creamy soup base.
fully loaded with hearty potatoes, chunks of tender, and is made with a rich-creamy soup base. putt topping with the bacon & cheese and no one will be able to say, no to it. This soup is made for good reason, it is easy to make and very delicious!
Ingredients needed ?
1) yellow onion, carrots, celery
2)Low-sodium chicken broth
4) Salt and pepper
6) Sour cream
8) Veggies – russet potato
1)Combine the chopped cube potatoes, celery, carrots and onions with the chicken broth in the pot & season with pepper and salt.
2)Cover the pot and bring it to a boil, once it starts a boil reduce heat to medium and continue to cook about 16 – 21 minutes until potatoes get very soft.
3)till that time, in a medium pan melt butter, add flour & cook it for 1 minute while whisking. Stir in by putting milk then cook and stir till mixture begins to get lightly bubbled and thicken.
4)Once potatoes get soft add thickened milk mixture to it mixture and stir. Add sour cream and mix it well. Topping as your wish.
Tips to Perfect :
1. Always Stick with russet potatoes. They aren’t waxy and firm like the yellow and red and they’ll start to break down and make the soup creamy.
2. Measure the ingredients. If you have a different quantity of potatoes it will change the consistency.
3. I know it very well that can be difficult for others but the neutral flavors are always best for taste.Do not add spices or herbs
4. Do not leave it without topping, these toppings will add new layers of a different flavor to the soup
5.try always to put heavily creamy or 1/2 and 1/2 for the sour cream. It is also a tasty option for us.
6. Now this soup is ready to serve.you can try it at your home.